Committed to Helping You Find the Outcome That You Deserve
Expunging Your Criminal Record In Pennsylvania
A criminal conviction does not have to permanently affect your future. Through the expungement process, you may be able to seal your record, making it so certain crimes do not appear to future employers, landlords, or loan officers.
There are, however, a few requirements:
- If you were convicted of a juvenile offense, your record can be sealed when you turn 18.
- Expungement in Pennsylvania only applies to summary offenses. You cannot have been convicted for a felony.
- You have satisfied all the terms of your arrest.
- You have not been re-arrested for five years.
- You are over 70 years old and have not been arrested for 10 years.
- Second-degree misdemeanors can only be expunged if committed when you were under 25 years old.
- Third-degree misdemeanors can only be expunged if you have no record of arrest for 7 to 10 years.
In addition, certain crimes cannot be expunged.
Aggressive DUI Defense In Lackawanna County, Clarks Summit & Surrounding Areas
Have you been pulled over for driving under the influence? DUI can impact every single aspect of your life. You may face a ruined reputation, lose job opportunities, heavy fines, loss of driving privileges, and even incarceration. You need an aggressive and knowledgeable team by your side to protect your rights and best interests.
You need a Lackawanna County DUI attorney who will go the extra mile to provide the highest quality defense counsel through every single stage of your case, inside and outside of the criminal courtroom. You need O’Malley Law Office, LLC.
Our attorneys have more than 80 years of collective legal experience. We utilize this combined experience to brainstorm and create innovative, strategic defense strategies in the face of the most complex or daunting DUI cases. When you work with a Lackawanna County DUI defense lawyer at our firm, you will find that we are up to any challenge thrown our way. We do not give up and work closely with you to ensure your legal rights are safeguarded every step of the way. After all, your future is on the line. This is something we do not take lightly.
Take advantage of our experience and work ethic. Contact us at (570) 391-0866 to set up an initial consultation.