Lackawanna County Breach of Contract Attorneys
Proudly Advising Businesses in Clarks Summit & Beyond
If a business transaction or arrangement has gotten out of control, costing your business substantial sums of money, you may be entitled to a legal remedy. To fully understand the extent of your legal rights, you should consult an experienced Lackawanna County breach of contract attorney for advice. At O’Malley Law Office, LLC, there is more than 40 years of combined legal experience between our attorneys. From business litigation to real estate transactions, you can count on our experienced legal advocates to zealously represent the legal interests of you and your business.
Learn more about your legal and contractual rights by calling O’Malley Law Office, LLC at (570) 284-3551 today. We serve Lackawanna, Wyoming, Luzerne, Monroe, Wayne, and Susquehanna counties.
Thorough Legal Counsel for Contract Disputes
Contracts are an essential component of running a smooth business operation. However, it is common for many people and businesses to skim a contract until a dispute arises or a party breaches their contractual duties. When a business transaction takes a turn for the worst, the non-breaching party may be legally or contractually entitled to recover a specific remedy.
At O’Malley Law Offices, LLC, we offer comprehensive legal services regarding the following issues and more:
- Enforcement of liquidated damages provisions: Sometimes, the parties to a contract stipulate to a specific amount of money in the event of a breach. If the breaching party is not adhering to a liquidated damages provision, we can help enforce it. If a liquidated damages provision is unreasonable in light of industry standards and customs, you might be entitled to recover your actual damages.
- Arbitration provisions: Arbitration provisions require the parties to submit the dispute to a private arbitrator instead of court. We can represent you during the arbitration process or avoid arbitration if the provision is legally unenforceable.
- Contract rescission: When the other party to the contract fails to comply with the terms and conditions of the contract, you may rescind the contract and avoid performing your end of the bargain to avoid incurring more damages.
- Anticipatory repudiation of contracts: When a party indicates their intention to breach the contract before their duty to perform arises, you may be entitled to a legal remedy even though a breach has yet to occur.
- Partial breach of contractual duties: If a party fails to meet some of its contractual duties, you may still qualify for a legal remedy concerning those obligations that were breached.
O’Malley Law Office, LLC’s Breach of Contract Attorneys in Lackawanna County
Contract disputes can be difficult to navigate. Sometimes it seems as if a contract were written in a completely different language. Thankfully, our Lackawanna County breach of contract attorneys at the O’Malley Law Office, LLC are here to decipher and interpret the wordy legal jargon that plagues the language in many contracts. We are committed to making sure you understand your contractual rights, and the nature of your options regarding the available remedies for your losses.
To schedule a free consultation about your breach of contract issues, call us at (570) 284-3551 or request an appointment online today.
“True professional & made an unfortunate experience bearable.”
“He is not in it just for the money he actually cares about his clients.”
“Professional and Amazing Layers *****”
“We highly recommend Mr. O'Malley for standing by us; seeing our most difficult situation thru to the very end. It”
“I'd trust him with my children.”
“Not only is he efficient, but he has a very kind, professional attitude and is full of compassion.”
“My experience with this law firm was wonderful.”
“Excellent at what he does.”
“He is an exemplary attorney, whom I would recommend to most anyone.”
An Experienced TeamProviding Personalized Legal Counsel
Request Your Free ConsultationTrust Our Team to Steer You in the Right Direction
Get Responsive Counsel & Personalized Attention
Skilled in Multiple Areas of Law
Over 80 Years of Combined Experience
Compassionate & Committed Legal Advocacy