Providing Quality Legal Service in Lackawanna County, Scranton & Clarks Summit for 80+ Years
Our team at O’Malley Law Office, LLC believes in providing more than mere legal service. We know that when you come to us, you are often in over your head and in need of wise counsel. No matter the challenges you face, our experienced attorneys are prepared to provide compassionate help, short response times, and the positive outcome you need.
We offer free consultations and would love to talk with you about your case. Call (570) 391-0866 today or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We serve Lakawanna, Wyoming, Luzerne, Monroe, Wayne, and Susquehanna counties.
Services We Offer
Given our wealth of collective experience and the wide variety of cases we have served, we are well prepared to serve clients facing an array of legal challenges. In order to provide you with the best possible experience, our service areas are condensed into 3 main categories:
- Family Law: We serve people facing divorce, seeking protection from abuse, hoping to adopt a child, pursuing fair support arrangements, and more.
- Criminal Defense: Don’t get stuck with unfair jail time, fines, or other painful consequences of criminal conviction. We offer criminal defense, record expungement, DUI defense, and more.
- General Litigation: As litigators, we advocate for families, individuals, businesses, and other entities in need of representation in court. Whether you’re facing a breach of contract, a shareholder dispute, or a civil matter, we can help.
- Personal Injury: The aftermath of an accident, fall or other injury can take a toll on you; our team can can help by taking some of the legal stress off your shoulders.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
We manage a wide scope of legal matters without ever sacrificing the quality or effectiveness of our work, as evidenced by our stellar client reviews. Clients have called us:
- “Full of compassion”
- “Professional and amazing lawyers”
Don’t leave your legal matter in the hands of just any lawyer. Leave it with us. Our client-focused service can make a difficult situation bearable and pave the way toward a desirable outcome.
Call (570) 391-0866 today to speak to one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members and get started.