Dependable Guidance for Injury Victims in Clarks Summit & Beyond
The aftermath of an accident, fall or other injury can be exhausting; especially when it involves insurance claims and legal processes. You are fighting with insurance companies, bills are piling up, you may even be out of a vehicle. Why not let a Lackawanna County personal injury attorney on our team handle some of the work for you?
Our experienced, compassionate team handles cases using a collaborative approach, providing clients with a wealth of knowledge and perspective. You should not have to bear the burden of the stress of medical bills and damages or loss of wages when your injury was not your fault.
What Is A Personal Injury?
Personal injury is the type of case allowing an injured plaintiff (victim) to get compensation when someone else’s negligence or intentional act caused that plaintiff harm. There are different kinds of personal injury, some are physical while others are not.
Personal injury may be a case of:
- Slip and Fall: These cases are very common, involving the plaintiff and property owners, where a property owner neglected to keep their property safe of all hazards.
- Medical Malpractice: These claims are the result of a doctor or health care professional failing to provide competent and reasonably skilled care, causing injury to a patient.
- Car Accident: This is the most common personal injury case. A negligent driver is held responsible for injury sustained by the victim.
- Defamation of Character: This is in the form of libel or slander, describing an injury to reputation due to untrue statements made about the victim.
- Assault and Battery or Intentional Harm: Harm to another person with ill intent, typically tied to a criminal case.
“I'd trust him with my children.”
“He is an exemplary attorney, whom I would recommend to most anyone.”
“Excellent at what he does.”
“Thank you so much for helping me through this difficult time and situation.”
“He is not in it just for the money he actually cares about his clients.”
“I am very pleased how you handled my case.”
“I would recommend this firm to anyone.”
“Not going to meet a better guy.”
If you are injured and believe you are owed compensation, let our team of experienced Lackawanna County personal injury lawyers evaluate your case and work for the best settlement possible. With more than 40 years of combined legal experience, we are ready and committed to helping every client find the outcome they deserve. We understand that the pain of a serious injury is difficult to deal with and we want to help you recover as quickly as you can. By taking some of the legal stress off your shoulders, we can help you focus on getting back to your life.
Contact our office online or at (570) 284-3551 for a free case evaluation today! We serve the injured throughout Lackawanna, Wyoming, Luzerne, Monroe, Wayne, and Susquehanna counties.